How Studly is Your Stud?
In this recorded webinar we'll cover:
- What makes your dog ‘studly’?
- Pre-breeding Considerations – What you should look for before your stud breeds?
- What is needed of your stud?
- What causes sperm to be abnormal?
- Sperm concentration and Computer-Assisted Sperm Analysis System
The Small Animal Theriogenology Residency Program is a collaboration between the American Kennel Club, the AKC Canine Health Foundation, and the Theriogenology Foundation to increase the number of trained practitioners in companion animal theriogenology and clinical genetics.
For more information about the program, visit: https://www.akcchf.org/research/therio-residency/
We Also Recommend